Adele's 'Hello' Making Records

Adele doesn’t think she would have returned to music if she hadn’t turned into a mum.

The British singer welcomed her first child, Angelo, in October, 2012, just months after sweeping the board in the 54th Annual Grammy Awards. Becoming a mother resulted in a three-year hiatus, where she released nothing excluding her Oscar-winning Bond theme, Skyfall, although many would think going for a break at the career high point is really a mistake, Adele insists it had been exactly what she needed. Check Hello sheet music piano notes page.

“I think actually the pregnancy was perfect timing finally,” she told Rolling Stone. “I was beginning to get a bit frightened of everything, (but) when I had him, it made everything fine, and I trusted everything since the world had given me this miracle, you recognize, so I became a minor hippie, an Earth mother. I don't know if I would've go back had I not had my kid."

Adele released her new single, Hello sheet music, from her third album 25 a few weeks ago (Oct15) possesses already broken video streaming and download records, colliding with the top of the charts across the world, but as the 27 year-old is thrilled using the reaction to her comeback, she still worries around the damage fame may cause.

Before she determined she was pregnant she told Rolling Stone how isolated she felt and ways in which she was struggling with all the pressure to become in such popular demand.

“I felt like I'd lost power over my life at some part," she explained. "The bigger that your particular career gets, small your life gets. I found this little, tiny janitor closet. That was my little space during my whole world. It was enough space to me. It was perfectly fine. But the notion of having to stop trying that little space, it frightened me."

Download "Hello" Sheet Music

Download Adele Hello Sheet Music


Thankfully Adele’s family, in addition to her “very serious relationship” with boyfriend Simon Konecki have helped her stay grounded, along with the singer doesn’t think she would are already able to undertake the duty of trying to copy the success of 21 if he wasn’t 100 % behind her.

“He's so supportive," she added. "And that can take a very big man, because I'm very successful at what I do. My last boyfriend (who inspired 21) was uncomfortable with how successful I was, plus the fact that he previously had to share me with a lot of people."

Official Music Video

Comments