Justin Bieber Remembers Being Poor

Justin Bieber can easily still remember just what it felt try to be teased to get poor.

The musician no more has to stress about money; currently he supports the top three positions within the UK singles chart alone with hits Love Yourself, Sorry and What Do You Mean? While it might sound as though good luck has come easily, the 21-year-old faced a lengthy climb to the top level.

"I remember being poor and being teased by other kids," he admitted to Britain's OK! magazine. "I remember using restaurants with my mother and she'd cause me to order water as an alternative to soda. I remember really wanting to order a soda. And I also do not forget that when I got my first big pay cheque I was so glad in order to use that cash to take care of my mother."

Love yourself sheet music singer latest music is a component of his new persona, that has seen him ditch the bad-boy image while keeping your focus on his career. The star wants everyone to recognise how tough it had been growing up inside the glare with the media.

"I'd like website visitors to understand that once you have so much on and you're simply constantly under scrutiny, it's really a very tough destination for a be," he explained. "It would be a hard time personally and I necessary to rebel against everything. That's when I started creating a lot of mistakes. When you're 19 or 20, you are going to make a wide range of mistakes - it's simply that I have cameras following me everywhere."

Justin's bad behaviour includes egging a neighbour's home, causing $20,000 of injury, plus an arrest for driving and not using a licence. However, he adds that numerous reports were "blown beyond proportion" and hubby became something of the "reality star" rather than musician.

Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?

Comments