Demi Lovatos 'Freedom' From Ex

Demi Lovato is enjoying her new-found freedom after shifting from a six-year romance.

The singer split from actor boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama earlier this summer (16), plus it doesn't appear as if she's wallowing in heartbreak and self-pity as she and pal Nick Jonas continue their joint North American tour.

"I feel really amazing," she tells U.S. radio host Elvis Duran. "I feel really great and I'm growing. My life is merely really, really exciting in my opinion because I'm growing. It's new and fresh, and I be happy. Check Alessia Cara Scars from Your Beautiful music notes page.

"My our life is in the middle of many changes at the moment and I don't have a house currently, so I'm actually type of living beyond a suitcase and so on the road, so my tour bus is my home at this time!"

And she admits Jonas is assisting her through any heartbreak, adding, "He's certainly one of my close friends, and we get to go out every single day, in order that it just helps it be that much more pleasurable.

"This is among the most funnest tour I've ever experienced. Sometimes you obtain on tour along with to make it by far the most fun tour, but that one is accidentally becoming the very best tour of playing."

Reports have suggested Jonas had been the one who came between Demi and Wilmer, however the Jealous singer was quick to shoot on the gossip.

"Demi's among my closest friends, we're like family and I also love Wilmer to death," he stated on Watch What Happens Live! a few weeks ago (Jun16). "We've become very close in the very last couple years, so far from the truth.

"(It's) fair to convey that (I hope) both find happiness and therefore are both happy that is all that matters."

Stone Cold by Demi Lovato

Comments