Ellie Goulding Talks About Dougie Poynter Relationship

Ellie Goulding was interested to know about her supposed partnership with Dougie Poynter.


Typically the singer has taken to Tweets to respond to reports of your reunion - and told me she can’t even match the news herself.

She tweeted: ‘Brb just going to move and read up on whats taking place in my love life credit. ’

Fans were adoring her sass. One had written: ‘loooooool this is the best twitter ever. Let us know’

Often the singer was referring to whispers that she and the McFly bassist had got back collectively. They were reportedly spotted over a date where they were ‘all over each other’ in accordance with Heat mag.

The match had been dating since 2014 until earlier this year whenever they called it quits.

The lady fueled rumours by retweeting a Harold Pinter estimate around the same time which study: ‘Oh, love finds out. ’

Still Falling For You singer was furthermore linked to Prince Harry before this year after they were supposedly seen sharing a ‘secret snog’ under a quilt.

Ellie had previously mentioned of her relationship together with Dougie and whether they’d get back together: ‘Maybe. I hope thus. We have something I know will be special and I think other people find it - my friends see it, my children see it…

‘But I do believe some things are just kind of not finished, an unfinished story. I am hoping so - he’s an actual gem and he’s accomplishing this well and he’s trying to keep busy, as am I. ’

Comments