Latest News About New Album Release by Ed Sheeran

Ed Sheeran has announced this his new album ‘÷’ will be released on Next month 3.


The British singer-songwriter returned last Friday (January 6) after a three-year hiatus having two new songs, ‘Shape Of You’ and ‘Castle On The Hill’. Both sounds immediately smashed the existing Spotify record for one-day revenues.

“First off, what a 1 week! ” Sheeran said currently (January 12) as he / she officially announced his completely new album, which is pronounced “divide”. Check Ed Sheeran Shape Of You Sheet Music Page.

Ed Sheeran

ed sheeran, shape of you, sheet music, piano notes, chords, download, billboard, mtv, vh1

“The reaction to my completely new singles has been absolutely amazing and I can’t thank you ample. My new album ‘÷’ holds a very special set up my heart and I definitely believe this is my finest work to date. I’ve been recently eager to get back and I could not be more excited for Next month 3rd. ”

Sheeran acquired already unveiled the tracklist for his new lp ‘÷’. It include his / her new singles plus 15 other songs on the typical edition, and 14 different songs on the deluxe copy.

During a recent interview, Sheeran confirmed that he will appear with James Corden’s ‘Carpool Karaoke’ shortly, and said he / she wants to show off his rep skills when he does.

He / she also delivered an imprévu cover of the Fresh President Of Bel-Air theme atune during the radio interview.

Shape Of You Music Video

Comments