Ed Sheeran talks how Taylor Swift prevents music leaks

Taylor Swift is okay at ensuring that her music doesn't release online before its discharge date and long-lasting companion Ed Sheeran is uncovering how she does it!

Ed Sheeran

ed sheeran, shape of you, sheet music, piano notes, chords, klavier noten, news, billboard, Taylor swift

"She could never send new melodies, no," Shape of you singer said in another meeting. "I hear them yet it must be with her."

Ed even said that Taylor has individuals that will fly with music in bolted attachés so that specific individuals can hear the tunes early!

Shape of You music video


"I recall when I did a melody with her for her collection, I was in San Francisco and they sent somebody with a bolted satchel with an iPad and one tune on it and they traveled to San Francisco, and played the tune I've finished with her," Ed said. "Also, they inquired as to whether I like it and I resembled "Better believe it" and after that they took it back, that is the means by which I hear it."

Comments