Noah Cyrus Coming Out Of Sister's Shadow

Noah Cyrus is determined to leave her sister Miley Cyrus' shadow.


The singer, girl of country musician Billy Ray Cyrus and popstar Miley’s younger sibling, just lately entered the music business ready debut single Stay Collectively.

While Noah understands your ex music will be compared to regarding her famous family members, the lady intends to become a standalone superstar in the future.

"I’m doing our thing, and Miley’s carrying out hers, ” she advised Billboard magazine. "I’ve always wished for to be my own person. Even though I was ‘Noah who rode horses, ’ I wanted to get Noah Cyrus, not someone else or a family member. "

The particular 17-year-old made her established debut on the pop field when she performed Keep Together at the MTV Video & TV Awards at the begining of May (17). Dressed in some sort of white tracksuit, black fine mesh top and black shoes or boots, Noah rocked the period alongside several backing ballet dancers. However , she admits that will she has a way to go in terms of perfecting her dance movements.

Noah vs. Miley Cyrus

noah, miley cyrus, music news, entertainment, billboard, mtv, vh1, billy ray cyrus

"I had so much fun, yet I am not a dancer. It absolutely was the first time I worked with a new choreographer, and I was away from my comfort zone. I’m nonetheless testing the waters a bit every time I go onstage, " she shared.

Noah's first studio album, called NC-17, is due to hit shelving later in the year, and comes with a track with British musician Labrinth. And the rising ability explains that while she would like to form a different persona coming from her sister, she even now respects Miley's exuberant efficiency style.

"I’ve been finding out who I am as an artisan. If I could borrow something from Miley, it would be your girlfriend stage confidence. For me, honestly, that is just going to come with moment, " she added.

Comments