Alessia Cara Comes Out With 'How Far I'll Go' Music Video For Disney's 'Moana'

Disney released the music video regarding “How Far I’ll Go” from its upcoming super-hero film “Moana” on Wed, sung by Canadian performer Alessia Cara.


The video capabilities the sweet-faced singer along with songwriter singing on a seashore, between shots of the woman walking alongside the water to be able to closeups of her deal with as the wind blows by means of her hair. All the while, the lady sings, “See the line the location where the sky meets the sea? Check Alessia Cara How Far I'll Go piano sheet music page. It calls me/And no one is aware how far it goes/If wind on my sail on the marine stays behind me/One day time I’ll know, if I move there’s just no showing how far I’ll go…”

How Far I'll Go Music Video


How Far I’ll Go music notes” has been written by “Hamilton” creator in addition to Tony Award-winner Lin-Manuel Miranda, who wrote all the film’s songs alongside Mark Sinistra. Co-directed by Ron Clements and John Musker, the particular film stars Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson as Offers, Temuera Morrison as Primary Tui, Nicole Scherzinger since Sina and Auli’i Cravalho in her film iniciación as Moana, a girl who also dreams of becoming a master navigator.

The soundtrack to “Moana” will be released on November. 18. The film debuts in theaters nationwide in Nov. 23.

Alessia Cara and Moana Pics

moana, Disney, motion picture, animation, soundtrack, singer, songwriter, music news, alessia cara, how far i'll go, sheet music, piano notes, chords

Comments